Chardan Equity Research: A unique and differentiated approach
Since Chardan’s inception over a decade ago, Chardan’s sell-side equity research franchise has emerged as a clear market leader by covering a variety of exciting and cutting-edge verticals. Our global investment approach provides unique fundamental insights focusing on current and future disruptive technologies that include differentiated views on controversial and alpha-generative technologies.
Our analysts take the next step
In conducting and communicating deep fundamental research, our analysts travel the globe to seek out key opinion leaders, attend conferences and meet with standout management teams, to thereby generate views that help investors generate excess returns in their investments.
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals:
- Our analysts focus on names in disruptive biopharma areas that should outperform therapeutics in the next 5-10 years.
- We have developed a number of proprietary frameworks and models that have helped predict recent failures and successes in the spaces we cover and helped predict companies that can generate long-term alpha generation
Technology and Industrials:
- In Energy technology we focus on areas where public policy requires greater electricity production by intermittent sources of energy such as solar and wind, and higher costs.
- Our Technology coverage centers on the satellite services and aerial imagery sector and includes cyber and the emerging Internet of Things (IoT) sector.
Israeli and European Research:
- Our Israeli research focus is on mid-cap Israeli companies, which should outperform their respective industries in coming years
- We cover several related industries, including real estate, food and apparel retail and manufacturing, industrials etc., which gives us superior understanding of cross-industry trends.